League of Legends’ resident fawn, Lillia, is gearing up for some massive adjustments to her kit, as Riot will be looking to make significant tweaks to her damage and mobility in patch 11.14.
In a very recent tweet, League of Legends’ lead gameplay designer Jeevun ‘Jag’ Sidhu teased Riot’s tentative buff and nerf list for the upcoming update.
With all the mobility changes that came with League of Legends patch 11.13, Riot needed to make a lot of tweaks to balance the game.
While there are a lot of names on the nerf and buff list this time around, Lillia will instead be heading for some kit adjustments to help moderate her damage output as well as her mobility.
Consequently, her new changes are live on the League of Legends PBE at the moment, and it would seem the devs are looking to tweak each aspect of her kit.
League of Legends PBE 11.14 cycle: Lillia changes
- Armor 20» 22
- Health Regen 9 0/5» 75/5
Passive: Dream-Laden Bough
- New Effect Lillia heals 18-120(.1 5%AP) HP over the duration against large monsters, 12-189 (+6% AP) against champions. Lillia can only heal off of one monster at a time.
- Damage 5% of max health » 6%+ 1 5%/100 AP of max health (monster cap unchanged) Heal is 33% effective for each source beyond the first.
Q: Blooming Blows
- Q Mana Cost: 45» 65
- Move Speed Max Stacks: 5 » 4
- Move Speed per stack: 7/819/10/11 + 1%/100AP » 3/4/5/6/7+ 3%/100AP
- Q Move Speed Duration 5 » 5 5
- Q Stack Falloff Time 1s » 1 5
- Cooldown 4» 6/5 5/5/4 5/4
- Base Damage (magic and true) 30/45/60/75/90» 35/50/65/80/95
W: Watch out! Eep!
- Damage 70/85/100/115/130 + 30% AP » 70/90/110/130/150 +35% AP
- Cooldown 12 » 18
- Slow 25/30/35/40/45%» 40%
- Damage 70/90/110/130/150 » 70/95/120/145/170
R: Lilting Lullaby
- Damage AP Ratio 30%» 40%
- Sleep Duration: 22 5/3 » 1 5/22 5
- Initial Drowsy Slow 25%» 10%
- Slow increase per 0 25s 5%» 0
Though at first glance these changes might look like nerfs to Lillia’s kit, League of Legends devs assured players with follow ups stating that,
“Her movespeed at two items is very close to what it was previously, mostly because a lot of the MS she was getting from it was burned due to the MS speed cap/falloff.”
Additionally, it will also,
“Keep pro players from fishing for sleeps on a low cooldown to start fights from a safe distance.”
Lillia was an incredibly strong pick in League of Legends last season, and these adjustments are primarily being made with competitive play in mind.