ENG-W vs IND-W 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction Possible Playing 11 Pitch Report | ENG-W vs IND-W 3rd T20 Dream11 Prediction Today | England Women vs India Women 3rd T20I Key Players | Chelmsford Pitch Report
Can India clinch the T20I series from the hands of England? Or will England finish the tour with two series wins? We shall find out in the third and the final match of an intriguing T20I series on Wednesday.
The T20I series scoreline is locked at 1-1 as India won the close contest by eight runs in the second match. England opener Tammy Beaumont’s half-century went in vain as Deepti Sharma and co. led India to a fantastic victory. Before Tammy’s knock, fans were in awe of young Shafali dominating the experienced English bowlers in a terrific way.
Now, it’s time for the final as we head on to Essex’s county ground at Chelmsford for the final match of the series. Both teams have some areas to work upon in all departments of the game. They have to conquer the pressure and bring their best. Both teams will be eager to finish off in style, so expect a cracker of a contest.
- Match: ENGW vs INDW, 3rd T20I, India Women tour of England, 2021.
- Date and Time: Wednesday, July 14, 2021. 11 PM (IST), 6.30 PM (Local time).
- Venue: County Ground, Chelmsford.
Key Players to Watch/Key Stats
- With 77 runs in two games, opener Tammy Beaumont has been an exceptional batter for the team England. She gets going on every bowler of the opposition and looks eager for runs. The 30-year old has 285 runs in 13 innings to her name while playing against India.
- Heather Knight’s associate Nat Sciver looked good in both games. After scoring a stupendous fifty in the initial game of the series, she failed to score big in the second one. But that does not decrease her importance or her ability to destroy the opponent in any matter. She has taken two wickets in the series so far and will be willing to get a couple of those or more.
- The third-ranked T20I bowler, Sarah Glenn, will again be key and England fans will be hoping the Indian women fall in her leg-break trap. She has taken two wickets in two games so far.
- England’s WK batter Amy Jones looked confident in both clashes and will look forward to finish things in style. She has scored 54 runs in the series.
- Sophie Ecclestone has not taken any wicket in the five overs she bowled in the series till now. But she has been economical and also bowled a maiden over in the last game. She can be the key factor of the game and can change the game in a few moments.
- If we look at her records, she is better at bowling in the 2nd innings (44 wickets in 24 innings) than the 1st (17 wickets in 16 innings). This is a point to be noted if you are playing fantasy.
- After getting out for a duck in the first game, Shafali Verma smashed the same bowler (K Brunt) for five consecutive fours in the 4th over of the second match. And this tells us how important and self-determined Shafali is. With her important 48 runs, India reached a respectable total and hence won the game.
- Scoring 49 runs in two games, Smriti Mandana has provided good starts with a good strike rate of 148.48. But she has to stay at the crease longer and lead the batting order. She has scored 366 runs in 12 innings against England.
- Poonam Yadav and Shikha Pandey are the leading wicket takers from the Indian side with three wickets each. Both of them need to be at their best if India wants to win the game. Poonam has eight whereas Shikha has six wickets to her name against England until now.
- 21 year-old left-arm spinner Radha Yadav went wicketless in the previous game. She has the responsibility to keep the opposition batters calm and quiet in the middle overs. You will love the below data :
- Indian all rounder and POM of the previous game, Deepti Sharma, can be the key factor again in the final game. She can bowl some overs and she is good at batting also. She has 10 wickets in 10 innings against England so far. She has to maintain the economy in the final game.
Stats and Facts
- Head to head: Matches 21, England 16, India 5.
- In England: Matches 7, ENGW 5, INDW 2
- Indian women have lost the only match they played back in 2012 at Chelmsford, whereas England women have won eight games out of nine they played at the venue.
- India’s previous match win was India women’s first T20I win against England in England since August 2006.
Possible Playing 11
England: 1. Danielle Wyatt, 2. Tammy Beaumont, 3. Nat Sciver, 4. Heather Knight (c), 5. Amy Jones (wk), 6. Sophia Dunkley, 7. Katherine Brunt, 8. Sophie Ecclestone, 9. Sarah Glenn, 10. Mady Villiers, 11. Freya Davies/Anya Shrubsole.
India: 1. Smriti Mandana, 2. Shafali Verma, 3. Harleen Deol, 4. Harmanpreet Kaur (c), 5. Deepti Sharma, 6. Richa Ghosh (wk), 7l Sneh Rana, 8. Pooja Vastrakar/Aundhati Reddy, 9. Shikha Pandey, 10. Radha Yadav, 11. Poonam Yadav
County Ground Chelmsford Pitch Report and Weather
The pitch at the County Ground, Chelmsford is a balanced pitch. Both pacers and spinners will get equal help from the pitch. 137 is the average first innings score on the ground. So the toss-winning captain is likely to choose bowling first.
Some showers are expected to fall in the afternoon time, but since it’s the evening game no rain is predicted to fall. Hopefully, we are going to experience a fine and complete match.
Are you a cricket blogger or want to become one? Read the free CricBlog cricket blogging E-Book for great tips
India to win.
Fancy a bet on the cricket? Check out Oppabet’s welcome offer